KATOTA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATOTA - A BETTER LIFE FOR ALL !

Some years ago Joseph Eshun announced with much fanfare that he wanted to invest around R55bn in the South African property market.More than 100 developers allowed themselves to get sucked into the plans after Katota had more than 500properties evaluated.

Admin
    Admin

Some years ago Joseph Eshun announced with much fanfare that he wanted to invest around R55bn in the South African property market.More than 100 developers allowed themselves to get sucked into the plans after Katota had more than 500properties evaluated. Empty Some years ago Joseph Eshun announced with much fanfare that he wanted to invest around R55bn in the South African property market.More than 100 developers allowed themselves to get sucked into the plans after Katota had more than 500properties evaluated.

Post  Admin Thu May 17, 2012 1:51 am

Yes, the Katota Program was announced with much fanfare and still remains a program capable of doing what it is said of it. Katota Program involving several Katota Companies undertook the Katota Housing project as part of a wider phase 1 program to coincide with the 2010 FIFA world cup soccer tournament. Each Katota Program is well structured to contribute to accelerated development of the benefiting community. Mr. Joseph Eshun; is himself a renowned property investor. Participation in any Katota Program is voluntary; presentations made are always based on facts available. It is unfortunate that the reporter structures her statements to paint a picture of some foolish developers being sucked into a net. I Joseph Eshun being a property investor; do not see myself as a person that can be sucked into what I have not well studied. I am very sure RSA Developers like myself, count among the most experienced business people on earth. Many factors beyond the of the control of the Katota Companies concerned and also beyond the control of RSA developers referred delayed the program, but Katota is still the most comprehensive privately initiated development program on the African continent capable of making meaningful contribution to the accelerated development of the African continent. The unfounded negative publicity causing the delays shall pass and the reporters shall swallow their words, when the evidence shall be available for all to judge for themselves. Katota companies affected have initiated necessary claims for the damages caused by the unfounded detention of the Dr. Gil and others. Dr. Gil is a director of the company that had concluded exclusive loan funds provision agreement with a Katota Company that had effect on many Katota companies before his unfounded detention in Mauritius. The effect of the unwarranted detention on the Katota Program was of course made worse by the subsequent negative publicities that totally dragged the reputation of the Katota Program into the mud. Thank God, those who participate in Katota programs are clever enough to separate truth from deceit. However the wider public who has little or no information at all makes their judgment based on what they read in the media. The Rapport articles have damaged the reputation of “KATOTA” and in the process have made the work of Katota Companies, Mr. Joseph Eshun and the many people that work on Katota Programs difficult. Katota companies that get affected will continue to demand redress from all who damage the reputation of “KATOTA” or any company or person involved in the program. Rapport will not be spared

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:25 pm