KATOTA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATOTA - A BETTER LIFE FOR ALL !

4 posters

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA !

Admin
    Admin

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA !

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:24 pm

You Can ask Mr. Eshun about Katota Development !
    vinay

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Mr. Eshun

Post  vinay Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Mr. Eshun is this right ?
    Admin
    Admin

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Re: Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA !

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:30 pm

yes :
    Admin
    Admin

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Re: Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA !

Post  Admin Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:36 pm

vinay wrote:Mr. Eshun is this right ?
    yes that ok. thank you
    idabruyns

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Mozambique progress development investments

Post  idabruyns Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:04 pm

Dear Mr. Eshun

I'm realy committed to your program, but as of late after two years promises and hearing every week that next week everything will be finalised I would appreciated if you can confirm where we standing and when funds will be available to proceed.

Your answer in this regard will be appreciated as you are aware that we are currently in huge financial distress.

Kind Regards,
    Ida Bruyns
    ck

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Katota transactions South AFrica

Post  ck Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:49 pm

Dear Dr. Eshun
    Could you please let us know regarding the progress of transaction in South Africa. We are spending hours a day trying to get information. Our companies as well as developers are in huge distress. When can we expect guarantees? Please see this as a matter of urgency for we are in huge distress, in process of loosing everything.
    We believe in the program,but would like some communication PLEASE !!!
    Admin
    Admin

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty By : Joseph Eshun

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:32 pm

idabruyns wrote:Dear Mr. Eshun

I'm realy committed to your program, but as of late after two years promises and hearing every week that next week everything will be finalised I would appreciated if you can confirm where we standing and when funds will be available to proceed.

Your answer in this regard will be appreciated as you are aware that we are currently in huge financial distress.

Kind Regards,
    Ida Bruyns

Katota is a global program aimed at bringing together passionate men and women to contribute towards accelerating development focused on Africa. You are a Katota when you accept to partner with the existing katota program to contribute towards accelerated development focused on Africa. You can formalize your katota participation and be part of the decision making in ensuring funds get to the program in RSA. The above is not to shift responsibility but to clarify a position that has existed all along and invite you to be part of the solution.
    All who contribute to the development of others are Katota. You could formalize and benefit from Katota backed capital or continue without formalization. Should you sign up for katota backed capital at any of the levels in Katota, you will be required to contribute a portion of your profits proportionate to katota equity in your business to assist the collective development effort focused on Africa.
    The program is available in all industries subject only to there being a “Katota program company” in that industry in your Nation. The program companies are necessary to achieve meaningful investment that can result in verifiable development in all communities that benefit from Katota.
    The program was designed to start small and expand the pace the sponsors could afford, but grew exponentially, when the African Union requested that COSUA to be assisted. The result was a much larger program that has grown rapidly since then. Today Katota is a global program. The program has accumulated assets but is yet to convert the asset into cash that are needed on the ground. This without doubt has created frustration.
    Over the years there have been lots of next weeks, this has been communicated as it is part of the programs’ policy to be transparent, The failure of support from the structures needed to transfer funds have delayed implementation of identified development programs. But the delay should not be taken as denial. Katota is stronger now than ever, have solid commitment for funding, and the structures to move the large development capital the program requires are being developed at good pace. The structures that be that in the past did not understand Katota are gaining understanding and are turning to support the program. I am satisfied that the program will deliver on its commitment and vision.

Katota in RSA will have cash from sale of Katota Bonds and equity in their Pillar companies and will honour the commitment that started with the Katota 2010 housing program in Southern Africa.
    The reason for the many next weeks is the officials working on the fund raising are informed by sources that are supposed to be reliable that next week and the next week become another next week. The current next week’s are being given by a reputable bank whose role is to open one bank account, but this has been next week for a while. We are informed the issues are being addressed.
    Kindly be assured that we are in this boat together (once you have accepted the invitation to join katota you will be part of the solution) and all of us want to see this next week’s come to an end, Katota has had its fair share of banking secrecy impediments and now want to move forward. Our request if for all banks to take Katota serious as Katota is here to stay and a formidable organization that all that ignore the potential of Katota stand to lose.
    I cannot tell you when the next week will come to an end as Katota has received many raw deals from banks, however with each raw deal the organization grows stronger.
    Admin
    Admin

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty By : Joseph Eshun

Post  Admin Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:33 pm

ck wrote:Dear Dr. Eshun
    Could you please let us know regarding the progress of transaction in South Africa. We are spending hours a day trying to get information. Our companies as well as developers are in huge distress. When can we expect guarantees? Please see this as a matter of urgency for we are in huge distress, in process of loosing everything.
    We believe in the program,but would like some communication PLEASE !!!

Katota the world over is making all effort to ensure there are funds in Land &Real estate program in RSA, so developers can receive funds. Katota will partner with the assessed developers to ensure the there is funds (cash) to take transfer of development lands where transfers are required or pay off existing bonds and continue with development in terms of the requirement of each of the 7 Pillars. The team involved in the fund raising are promised week after week that formalities will be completed but each week that comes, comes with new challenges. As you may have been informed investment agreements are in place, the formalities is what has been wasting all these time since you were informed. The Transfer of Development land and Development holding companies into the Katota program in RSA is under the leadership of Mr. Leon Erasmaus, who is working round the clock with me and the rest of the team to have funds in RSA. We have faced many challenges but we are working diligently to have cash in RSA.
    Kindly advice your team to continue with prudent business decisions as the sale of the land presented that qualified a developer to participate in the Katota Land Development program does not disqualify the developer or the agent that presented the developer from participating in the Katota program. Those that want to hold on to the land presented can see Mr. Leon Erasmaus and his team to discuss the swapping of the land for Katota Bonds, which bonds shall be redeemed in RSA or sold to other structures within or participating in Katota ones the Katota Bond processes are completed.
    Katota is a global program aimed at bringing together passionate men and women to contribute towards accelerating development focused on Africa. The Katota model is not to teach how to fish or give the already caught fish but to fish with those in need of fish and eventually turn the underdeveloped to develop. We believe, it is in consolidated and coordinated development approach with initiation guided to flow from the people in need of development that the peace that has eluded our world can be achieved. Katota is not seeking profit from the programs it pursues for individual benefit but for the benefit of sustaining the program and for further the benefit others who may join as the program expands.
    idabruyns

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Feedback

Post  idabruyns Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Dear Dr. Eshun

Could we please get feedback on the progress of funds? It's really of great importance to get commitments from your side. We have given our commitment and paid our dues based on information from you, if however you cannot make commitments we have to accept the fact that payment were obtain from our side on false and incorrect information, so as you very well know most people have lost everything they had and cannot get back on their feet in the current economical environment. Could you please answer me open and honestly and straight without telling me about Katota, that story we've heard the last 3 years and we need commitment now from Katota, please.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:47 pm

idabruyns wrote:Dear Dr. Eshun

Could we please get feedback on the progress of funds? It's really of great importance to get commitments from your side. We have given our commitment and paid our dues based on information from you, if however you cannot make commitments we have to accept the fact that payment were obtain from our side on false and incorrect information, so as you very well know most people have lost everything they had and cannot get back on their feet in the current economical environment. Could you please answer me open and honestly and straight without telling me about Katota, that story we've heard the last 3 years and we need commitment now from Katota, please.

joseph eshun: I hear many saying they have paid money to Katota, I have also read many misrepresentation to RSA courts that monies have been paid to Katota for safe keeping, Kindly explain, your statement "paid your dues" may I know who you paid your dues to and how much. Can you explain what you mean by false pretence, where and how was the false pretence done.
    All sale agreement in RSA was conditional on Funds being raised, were you ever informed katota was a bank sitting with Billions? Why can't you be honest to yourself and list the many attempts your have made to sell your property and failed. It is sad that you attempt to insult your hope. Katota’s commitment has always been consistent, Katota is raising funds and when the funds are available projects promoters will be informed. If you are an assessed developer, you will be informed by the appropriate office of Katota when funds are available to proceed.
    Could the writer indentify him/her self. as it appears he/she may not be a promoter or developer as defined by Katota and therefore not involved in the katota programme?
    idabruyns

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Reply on Dr. Eshun

Post  idabruyns Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:03 pm

An amount of 110 000 ZAR was paid into an account provided by Mrs Yvonne Smith from Heimat Estates in the name of Katota. Many letters has been received informing us that Katota now has money first from Deon Swanepoel who then left Katota and then Leon Erasmus. So now I don't understand your statement because as I have it in writing money has been obtained for us who paid the R110 000. I have contracts in my posession with agreements so how can you say that I'm not part of Katota? I just need to know how are things, is there money as per Mr Erasmus's last letter or what it going on?

Thank you,
    Ida
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:31 pm

idabruyns wrote:An amount of 110 000 ZAR was paid into an account provided by Mrs Yvonne Smith from Heimat Estates in the name of Katota. Many letters has been received informing us that Katota now has money first from Deon Swanepoel who then left Katota and then Leon Erasmus. So now I don't understand your statement because as I have it in writing money has been obtained for us who paid the R110 000. I have contracts in my posession with agreements so how can you say that I'm not part of Katota? I just need to know how are things, is there money as per Mr Erasmus's last letter or what it going on?

Thank you,
    Ida

Joseph Eshun : Yes some prospective developers paid R110,000.00 to a Katota bank account.
    I am sure you did not just agree to pay R110,000 to Yvonne without asking what the R110,000.00 was going to be used for. I am very sure you did ask her, and she answered it was your contribution towards the assessment of your project you have submitted to be included in the 2010 Housing Program. She also explained the R110,000.00 also covered the assessment of the individual or group that are presenting themselves as qualified developers to develop the project you are submitting to be included in the Housing Program. I am also sure she explained that the assessment fee is managed by a number of other companies to ensure assessment was indeed done.
    I am sure the letter from Dr. Swanepoel spoke of an investment agreement that was already in place, I am certain you have at least read via the media that such an investment agreement was indeed in place. You have also read that Investec Bank lead a group to find a way to detain the investors in Mauritius. You have also read that the Supreme Court of Mauritius have acquitted the investors on the grounds that they were unfairly detained and tried. The net result of the Investec Bank action is the investor could not honor his commitment to Katota and as a result the commitment to you could not be honored. But there were suspense conditions in your agreement with katota that gave you right to continue with your business. My companies, the Pssimeco Property companies are also part of the companies that offered to be part of the 2010 program.
    Katota has always advised prospective members to the Katota program to make prudent business decisions. Your provisional acceptance to the program was secured by the project submitted. You have already demonstrated you are able to contribute to the collective development program and as such the leadership of the program will continue to raise funds to fund members to the value already assessed. Katota has kept its word and has not stopped the capital raising effort.
    Kindly note, that I the writer also paid assessment fees to asses a number of my projects.
    Mr. Leon Erasmous through the company Kara are the appointed Land and Real Estate Industry Company (Katota) under the asset Pillar in RSA following the failure of the 2010 program. He and his group are working round the clock with the rest of katota to ensure there are funds in RSA. I am sure Mr. Erasmus has explained that investment commitments are in place and this time from members of the Katota Program itself as well. The company that was the main beneficiary of the 2010 program has claims that are yet to be paid. From the proceeds of these claims they have committed to invest in Katota including RSA. There are non Katota members who have also committed to investing. There are still administrative challenges that all of Katota is working to overcome and funds will be in Katota for which RSA Katota are beneficiaries.
    In the meantime and in order to avoid postponements Kara has been advised to purchase debt instruments From the Katota program and make that available as security for settlement for all products including land supplied by their members. This will do away with the pressure that has existed on transfer of funds that has made it difficult for Katota especially in RSA till today. Prospective members in their need to ensure there is funds available to them put what they regard as necessary pressure on the financial institutions assisting with fund raising and transfer and in the process delay transactions.
    I am sure Kara in your case is the Katota you will deal with, so get in touch with Leon and be up to date with progress. They are working out few solutions for members. I am sure the solutions they are working on will be acceptable to you.
    Far from what some who see themselves as competitors want to paint Katota did not and has not misrepresented to no one. Any information given has been the exact position till today. All prospective members are advised not to hold onto land presented but continue with business as usual, once funds are in place you will have the opportunity to replace. All who are working with Katota are also selling their land to the market; because there is the opportunity to replace. The katota benefit is in developing according to defined programs like the 2010 program. Your industry Union will inform you of available programs.
    It is Africa’s time to develop.
    idabruyns

Please Ask Us directly any query you have about KATOTA ! Empty Thank you

Post  idabruyns Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Dear Dr. Eshun, I just want to thank you for all your replies and the feedback. We received very good information and feedback from Leon Erasmus and Yvonne Smith, I think we are all more aware of what is happening when and the way forward.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:17 pm